All HALINA spa + medical rejuvenation, Round Rock and Westlake/Austin are OPEN, and we are looking forward to seeing you! Our staff has been prepared with in-depth training of health and safety protocols. Below are the standards of practice HALINA spa + medical rejuvenation locations will follow as our guests remain our top priority.
- Face coverings are OPTIONAL for all of our clients
- All staff is required to wear face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available through out our spas as well as multiple hand washing stations.
- All staff must participate in the practice of good hand washing including regularly washing their hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds.
Between each service, each technician will:
- Disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched or handled during the service with EPA products approved for Use Against Emerging Enveloped Viral Pathogens.
- Disinfected or sterilized all equipment and tools that may have been used per the manufacturer’s instruction and Texas Department of Licensing Regulation requirements.
Lastly, we ask that you reschedule your visit should you have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater, have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or experience any of the initial virus symptoms.
Thank you for all of your patience and support during these times. We look forward to seeing you all and moving forward together!
HALINA spa + medical rejuvenation