All four HALINA European Day Spas, Central Austin, Round Rock, Central Austin, Westlake and Georgetown are now OPEN, and our staff is looking forward to seeing you again. We used the time of the closure to do in-depth training of our staff and are prepared to provide you the best care. Below are the standards of practice HALINA spa + medical rejuvenation locations will follow as the health and safety of our guests remain our top priority.
- All staff must complete infection control and prevention training.
- All staff is required to wear face coverings.
- All staff must participate in the practice of good hand washing including regularly washing their hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds.
Between each service, each technician will:
- Disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched or handled during the service with EPA products approved for Use Against Emerging Enveloped Viral Pathogens.
- Disinfected or sterilized all equipment and tools that may have been used per the manufacturer’s instruction and Texas Depart of Licensing Regulation requirements.
In addition to these steps, we will provide our guests face masks upon entry, have hand sanitizer readily available, and have multiple hand washing stations. As much as we’ve missed you we’d love to give you a hug or shake your hand when we see you, but for now – we ask that you brighten our day with a wave or a warm hello.
Lastly, we ask that you reschedule your visit should you have a temperature of 100 degrees or greater, have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or experience any of the initial virus symptoms.
We’ll ask these questions when you arrive for your appointment and take your temperature at the door. We have suspended our cancellation policy until further notice.
Thank you for all of your patience and support during our closure. We look forward to seeing you all and moving forward together!
HALINA spa + medical rejuvenation